Pioneer Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 420 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 59%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 38% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 38% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
How many students attend Pioneer Elementary School?
420 students attend Pioneer Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
44% of Pioneer Elementary School students are Hispanic, 41% of students are White, 7% of students are Black, 4% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Pioneer Elementary School?
Pioneer Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Pioneer Elementary School offer ?
Pioneer Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8
View the Pioneer Elementary School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Pioneer Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities