Forest Hills Middle School
- Forest Hills Middle School's student population of 553 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||553 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Forest Hills Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#2191 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wilson County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elm City Elm City Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 374 students
5544 Lake Wilson Rd
Elm City, NC 27822
(252)236-4574 3.2 K-5 374
- Elm City Elm City Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 424 students
215 E Church St
Elm City, NC 27822
(252)236-4148 3.7 6-8 424
- Wilson New Hope Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 533 students
4826 Packhouse Rd
Wilson, NC 27896
(252)399-7950 4.3 K-5 533
- Wilson Wilson Preparatory Academy Grades: K-10 | 553 students
2755 Tilghman Rd N
Wilson, NC 27894
(252)294-2533 4.6 K-10 553
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.