Forest Ridge Elementary School
- Forest Ridge Elementary School's student population of 703 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 49 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||703 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Forest Ridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||#666 out of 1,367 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Howard County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Laurel Gorman Crossing Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 751 students
9999 Winter Sun Rd
Laurel, MD 20723
(410)880-5900 1.0 PK-5 751
- Laurel Murray Hill Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 669 students
9989 Winter Sun Rd
Laurel, MD 20723
(410)880-5897 1.0 6-8 669
- Jessup Bollman Bridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 763 students
8200 Savage-guilford Road
Jessup, MD 20794
(410)880-5920 1.2 PK-5 763
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.