Forestville Elementary School
- Forestville Elementary School's student population of 261 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||261 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Forestville Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2312 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||FORESTVILLE CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Forestville Forestville Central High School Grades: 7-12 | 225 students
4 Academy St
Forestville, NY 14062
(716)965-2711 0.2 7-12 225
- Silver Creek Silver Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 528 students
1 Dickinson St
Silver Creek, NY 14136
(716)934-2603 4.7 PK-5 528
- Fredonia Fredonia Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 587 students
425 E Main St
Fredonia, NY 14063
(716)679-1581 6.7 PK-4 587
- Dunkirk Dunkirk Middle School Grades: 3-8 | 440 students
525 Eagle St
Dunkirk, NY 14048
(716)366-9300 7.9 3-8 440
- South Dayton Pine Valley Central Junior-senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 264 students
7827 Rt 83
South Dayton, NY 14138
(716)988-3276 10.3 7-12 264
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.