Fort Jones Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 146 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 41%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Fort Jones Elementary School?
146 students attend Fort Jones Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
59% of Fort Jones Elementary School students are White, 15% of students are American Indian, 14% of students are Two or more races, 10% of students are Hispanic, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Fort Jones Elementary School?
Fort Jones Elementary School has a student ration of 18:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Fort Jones Elementary School offer ?
Fort Jones Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Fort Jones Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities