Fort Ross Elementary School
- The student population of 28 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-8|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|This School||(CA) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- Fort Ross Elementary School District's student population of 28 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $24,517 is higher than the state average of $11,240. The district revenue/student has declined by 9% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $22,793 is higher than the state average of $11,537. The district spending/student has declined by 10% over four years.
|School District Name||Fort Ross Elementary School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||28||1,558|
|District Total Revenue||$711,000||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$661,000||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$24,517||$11,240|
|District Spending / Student||$22,793||$11,537|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stewarts PointKashia Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 14 students
31510 Skaggs Springs Rd.
Stewarts Point, CA 95480
- CazaderoMontgomery Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 35 students
18620 Fort Ross Rd.
Cazadero, CA 95421
- AnnapolisHoricon Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 47 students
35555 Annapolis Rd.
Annapolis, CA 95412
- Monte RioMonte Rio Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 84 students
20700 Foothill Dr.
Monte Rio, CA 95462
- GuernevilleGuerneville Community Day
14630 Armstrong Woods Rd.
Guerneville, CA 95446
Fort Ross School offers small class size and excellent teachers who are committed to student success. The school is located in a beautiful redwood forest. Individual attention is availiable when a student has extra needs. There has been strong parent involvement and students average STAR testing scores are twice the state average.
- Posted by Parent - janin
April 19, 2018
With growing concerns about the backgrounds of teachers, some parents and experts are calling for instructors to undergo random drug testing. Are drug tests appropriately necessary or a violation of privacy?
April 19, 2018
With the growing scandals surrounding teachers, more parents and community leaders are calling for greater background checks. Learn about both sides of the debate in keeping all students safe.
April 05, 2018
Every year, standardized tests reveal that public school performance is woefully low. Yet you pay taxes to fund public education, so where does that money go? Keep reading to find out how much it really costs to educate your child.