Fort Ross Elementary School
- The student population of 28 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades K-8|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five years.
|This School||(CA) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- Fort Ross Elementary School District's student population of 28 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $24,517 is higher than the state average of $10,991. The district revenue/student has declined by 9% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $22,793 is higher than the state average of $11,482. The district spending/student has declined by 10% over four years.
|School District Name||Fort Ross Elementary School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||28||1,564|
|District Total Revenue||$711,000||$17 MM|
|District Spending||$661,000||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$24,517||$10,991|
|District Spending / Student||$22,793||$11,482|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stewarts Point Kashia Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 14 students
31510 Skaggs Springs Rd.
Stewarts Point, CA 95480
(415)328-4076 7.9 K-8 14
- Cazadero Montgomery Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 35 students
18620 Fort Ross Rd.
Cazadero, CA 95421
(707)632-5221 9.5 K-8 35
- Annapolis Horicon Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 47 students
35555 Annapolis Rd.
Annapolis, CA 95412
(707)886-5322 11.2 K-8 47
- Monte Rio Monte Rio Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 84 students
20700 Foothill Dr.
Monte Rio, CA 95462
(707)865-2266 14.8 K-8 84
- Guerneville Guerneville Community Day
14630 Armstrong Woods Rd.
Guerneville, CA 95446
(707)869-2864 15 n/a n/a
Fort Ross School offers small class size and excellent teachers who are committed to student success. The school is located in a beautiful redwood forest. Individual attention is availiable when a student has extra needs. There has been strong parent involvement and students average STAR testing scores are twice the state average.
- Posted by Parent - janin
August 16, 2018
Bullying is becoming the red hot topic in education circles today, and the U.S. Department of Education is taking note. Learn about the anti-bullying summit held by Education Secretary Arne Duncan and how schools may finally put an end to bullying.
July 12, 2018
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
July 12, 2018
Meal delivery services are all the rage these days, but could they be the solution to the school lunch problem? Keep reading to find out!