Fort Ross Elementary School
- Fort Ross Elementary School's student population of 28 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fort Ross Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fort Ross Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stewarts Point Kashia Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 14 students
31510 Skaggs Springs Rd.
Stewarts Point, CA 95480
(415)328-4076 7.9 K-8 14
- Annapolis Horicon Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 47 students
35555 Annapolis Rd.
Annapolis, CA 95412
(707)886-5322 11.2 K-8 47
- Monte Rio Monte Rio Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 84 students
20700 Foothill Dr.
Monte Rio, CA 95462
(707)865-2266 14.8 K-8 84
- Guerneville Guerneville Community Day Grades: K-8
14630 Armstrong Woods Rd.
Guerneville, CA 95446
(707)869-2864 15.0 K-8 n/a
Fort Ross School offers small class size and excellent teachers who are committed to student success. The school is located in a beautiful redwood forest. Individual attention is availiable when a student has extra needs. There has been strong parent involvement and students average STAR testing scores are twice the state average.
- Posted by Parent - janin
Combat the growing prevalence of bullying in public schools by learning more about effective solutions.
Learn about the International Baccalaureate (IB) program, and if this program is appropriate for your child.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.