Fort Ross Elementary School
- The student population of 32 students has grown by 10% over five years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-8|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 12:1 over five years.
|This School||(CA) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- Fort Ross Elementary School District's student population of 32 students has grown by 10% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $24,517 is higher than the state average of $10,238. The district revenue/student has declined by 9% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $22,793 is higher than the state average of $10,739. The district spending/student has declined by 10% over four years.
|School District Name||Fort Ross Elementary School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||32||1,597|
|District Total Revenue||$711,000||$17 MM|
|District Spending||$661,000||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$24,517||$10,238|
|District Spending / Student||$22,793||$10,739|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stewarts PointKashia Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 16 students
31510 Skaggs Springs Rd.
Stewarts Point, CA 95480
- CazaderoMontgomery Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 26 students
18620 Fort Ross Rd.
Cazadero, CA 95421
- AnnapolisHoricon Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 61 students
35555 Annapolis Rd.
Annapolis, CA 95412
- Monte RioMonte Rio Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 89 students
20700 Foothill Dr.
Monte Rio, CA 95462
- GuernevilleGuerneville Community DayGrades: 6-8
14630 Armstrong Woods Rd.
Guerneville, CA 95446
Fort Ross School offers small class size and excellent teachers who are committed to student success. The school is located in a beautiful redwood forest. Individual attention is availiable when a student has extra needs. There has been strong parent involvement and students average STAR testing scores are twice the state average.
- Posted by Parent - janin
January 31, 2018
Bullying is becoming the red hot topic in education circles today, and the U.S. Department of Education is taking note. Learn about the anti-bullying summit held by Education Secretary Arne Duncan and how schools may finally put an end to bullying.
January 31, 2018
Learn about the debate surrounding full-day kindergarten and which choice is best for your child.
January 25, 2018
The SATs are a make or break exam for high school students. Check out the 10 best ways to prepare for the big test.