Horicon Elementary School
- Horicon Elementary School's student population of 59 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Horicon Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8567 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Horicon Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stewarts Point Kashia Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 13 students
31510 Skaggs Springs Rd.
Stewarts Point, CA 95480
(707)785-9682 3.7 K-8 13
- Cloverdale Eagle Creek Grades: 9-10 | 3 students
322 N. Washington St.
Cloverdale, CA 95425
(707)894-1900 18.3 9-10 3
- Cloverdale Jefferson Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 564 students
315 N. St.
Cloverdale, CA 95425
(707)894-1930 18.3 K-4 564
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.