- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,727 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 99%
- Graduation Rate: ≥95% (Top 20% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Foshay Learning Center ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Foshay Learning Center's ranking?
What schools are Foshay Learning Center often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Foshay Learning Center?
How many students attend Foshay Learning Center?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Foshay Learning Center?
What grades does Foshay Learning Center offer ?
What school district is Foshay Learning Center part of?
Review Foshay Learning Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities