- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Math Proficiency: ≤20%
- Reading Proficiency: ≤20%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Francis Howell Union High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What grades does Francis Howell Union High School offer ?
What school district is Francis Howell Union High School part of?
Review Francis Howell Union High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities