Freedom Elementary School
- Freedom Elementary School's student population of 45 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Freedom Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank||#1289 out of 1,678 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||17:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||FREEDOM School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Freedom Freedom High School Grades: 9-12 | 21 students
1138 Eagle Pass
Freedom, OK 73842
(580)621-3272 0.0 9-12 21
- Waynoka Waynoka Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 182 students
2134 Lincoln Street
Waynoka, OK 73860
(580)824-4341 18.4 PK-8 182
- Mooreland Mooreland Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 397 students
300 North Elm
Mooreland, OK 73852
(580)994-5520 23.5 PK-8 397
- Mooreland Mooreland High School Grades: 9-12 | 144 students
120 Sw 6th Street
Mooreland, OK 73852
(580)994-5426 24.0 9-12 144
- Alva Alva High School Grades: 9-12 | 258 students
501 14th Street
Alva, OK 73717
(580)327-3682 24.1 9-12 258
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.