Fremont-mills Elementary School
- Fremont-mills Elementary School's student population of 319 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fremont-mills Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,232 schools in Iowa (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#501 out of 1232 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fremont-Mills Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tabor Fremont-mills Middle And Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 193 students
1114 Hwy 275
Tabor, IA 51653
(712) 629-2325 1.0 7-12 193
- Malvern East Mills Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 201 students
1505 E 15th Street
Malvern, IA 51551
(712) 624-8645 8.9 7-12 201
- Sidney Sidney Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 264 students
1002 Illinois St
Sidney, IA 51652
(712) 374-2647 10.6 PK-6 264
- Glenwood Glenwood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 459 students
400 Sivers Road
Glenwood, IA 51534
(712) 527-4887 10.7 6-8 459
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.