Glenwood Middle School
- Glenwood Middle School's student population of 465 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||465 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glenwood Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#359 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Glenwood Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenwood Northeast Elementary School Grades: PK-2 | 549 students
901 N. Vine Street
Glenwood, IA 51534
(712)527-4875 0.4 PK-2 549
- Glenwood West Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 435 students
707 Sharp St
Glenwood, IA 51534
(712)527-4886 0.5 3-5 435
- Malvern East Mills Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 210 students
1505 E 15th Street
Malvern, IA 51551
(712)624-8645 8.4 7-12 210
- Plattsmouth Plattsmouth Early Childhood Grades: PK | 171 students
902 Main St
Plattsmouth, NE 68048
(402)296-5250 8.4 PK 171
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.