Northeast Elementary School
- Northeast Elementary School's student population of 569 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||569 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Northeast Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Glenwood Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glenwood Glenwood Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 459 students
400 Sivers Road
Glenwood, IA 51534
(712) 527-4887 0.4 6-8 459
- Glenwood West Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 435 students
707 Sharp St
Glenwood, IA 51534
(712) 527-4886 0.6 3-5 435
- Plattsmouth Plattsmouth Early Childhood Grades: PK | 164 students
902 Main St
Plattsmouth, NE 68048
(402) 296-5250 8.3 PK 164
- Malvern East Mills Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 201 students
1505 E 15th Street
Malvern, IA 51551
(712) 624-8645 8.7 7-12 201
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.