Fremont-mills Middle And Senior High School
- Fremont-mills Middle And Senior High School's student population of 208 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fremont-mills Middle And Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#564 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Fremont-Mills Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tabor Fremont-mills Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 307 students
1114 Us Hwy 275
Tabor, IA 51653
(712)629-6555 1.0 PK-6 307
- Sidney Sidney Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 254 students
1002 Illinois St
Sidney, IA 51652
(712)374-2647 9.6 PK-6 254
- Malvern East Mills Jr/sr High School Grades: 7-12 | 210 students
1505 E 15th Street
Malvern, IA 51551
(712)624-8645 9.8 7-12 210
- Sidney Sidney High School Grades: 7-12 | 259 students
2754 Knox Road
Sidney, IA 51652
(712)374-2731 10.0 7-12 259
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.