G.f.w. Elementary School
- G.f.w. Elementary School's student population of 269 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||269 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- G.f.w. Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,793 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#761 out of 1793 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||G.F.W. School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lafayette Starland Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 14 students
59917 236th St
Lafayette, MN 56054
(507) 228-8943 5.7 K-8 14
- Winthrop G.f.w. High School Grades: 9-12 | 245 students
N Cottonwood St
Winthrop, MN 55396
(507) 647-5382 7.6 9-12 245
- Lafayette Lafayette Public Charter School Grades: PK-8 | 81 students
351 6th St
Lafayette, MN 56054
(507) 228-8943 8.5 PK-8 81
- Fairfax G.f.w. Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 195 students
300 3rd Ave Se
Fairfax, MN 55332
(507) 426-7251 9.9 5-8 195
- New Ulm Washington Elementary School Grades: PK-K | 193 students
910 14th N St
New Ulm, MN 56073
(507) 233-8300 14.6 PK-K 193
A generous Michigan teen was growing his hair long to donate to Locks of Love, but was suspended from school as a result. Was this the right cut? We’ll discuss both side of the issue.
A recent ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court bans public school use by churches outside of normal school hours, and we’ll take a look at both sides of this issue.
Learn about whether charter schools or traditional public schools are enjoying better academic performance amongst their students. What do the test results reveal?