Gardner International School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 893 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 18:1
- Minority Enrollment: 84%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MI
- Math Proficiency: 8% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 12% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MI Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
8% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% MI state average), while 12% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MI state average).
How many students attend Gardner International School?
893 students attend Gardner International School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
43% of Gardner International School students are Black, 18% of students are Asian, 16% of students are White, 15% of students are Hispanic, and 8% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Gardner International School?
Gardner International School has a student ration of 18:1, which is higher than the Michigan state average of 17:1.
What grades does Gardner International School offer ?
Gardner International School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Gardner International School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities