- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 8 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 3:1
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 1%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Gateway Center?
The graduation rate of Gateway Center is 50%, which is lower than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Gateway Center?
8 students attend Gateway Center.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
63% of Gateway Center students are Hispanic, 13% of students are Asian, 12% of students are Hawaiian, and 12% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Gateway Center?
Gateway Center has a student ration of 3:1, which is lower than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Gateway Center offer ?
Gateway Center offers enrollment in grades 6-12
What school district is Gateway Center part of?
Gateway Center is part of San Mateo County Office Of Education School District.
Review Gateway Center. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities