Geneseo Middle School High School
- Geneseo Middle School High School's student population of 480 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Geneseo Middle School High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#1150 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||GENESEO CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Retsof York Central Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 389 students
2578 Genesee St
Retsof, NY 14539
(585)243-1730 4.7 PK-6 389
- Livonia Livonia Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 675 students
6 Puppy Ln
Livonia, NY 14487
(585)346-4000 7.1 PK-5 675
- Avon Avon Primary School Grades: K-4 | 363 students
161 Clinton St
Avon, NY 14414
(585)226-2455 7.4 K-4 363
- Mount Morris Mount Morris Middle/senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 226 students
30 Bonadonna Ave
Mount Morris, NY 14510
(585)658-3331 7.6 7-12 226
- Pavilion D B Bunce Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 334 students
7071 York Rd
Pavilion, NY 14525
(585)584-3011 11.4 PK-5 334
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.