Glenbrook Elementary School
Glenbrook Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Glenbrook Elementary School's student population of 565 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 46 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||565 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||46 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Glenbrook Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1239 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Pulaski Community School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pulaski Pulaski Community Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 837 students
911 S Saint Augustine St
Pulaski, WI 54162
(920)822-6500 0.5 6-8 837
- Pulaski Pulaski High School Grades: 9-12 | 1098 students
1040 S Saint Augustine St
Pulaski, WI 54162
(920)822-6708 0.5 9-12 1098
- Sobieski Sunnyside Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 458 students
720 County Road C
Sobieski, WI 54171
(920)822-6200 5.0 PK-5 458
- Green Bay Lannoye Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 237 students
2007 County Road U
Green Bay, WI 54313
(920)865-6400 5.9 PK-5 237
- Krakow Fairview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 149 students
2840 Highway 32
Krakow, WI 54137
(920)899-6300 7.6 PK-5 149
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.