- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 119 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 39%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Top 50% in ID)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-59% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), ID Dept. of Education
Glenns Ferry High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Idaho for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Glenns Ferry High School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Glenns Ferry High School?
How many students attend Glenns Ferry High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Glenns Ferry High School?
What grades does Glenns Ferry High School offer ?
What school district is Glenns Ferry High School part of?
Review Glenns Ferry High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities