Global Village Academy - Fort Collins
- Global Village Academy - Fort Collins's student population of 363 students has grown by 145% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 127% over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||363 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Global Village Academy - Fort Collins's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#971 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||State Charter Institute School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Windsor Grandview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 468 students
1583 Grand Avenue
Windsor, CO 80550
(970)686-8600 2.7 PK-5 468
- Fort Collins Zach Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 602 students
3715 Kechter Road
Fort Collins, CO 80528
(970)488-5100 2.9 K-5 602
- Fort Collins Kinard Core Knowledge Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 806 students
3002 East Trilby Road
Fort Collins, CO 80528
(970)488-5405 3.0 6-8 806
- Timnath Bethke Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 616 students
5100 School House Drive
Timnath, CO 80547
(970)488-4300 3.2 K-5 616
Nearby Homes for Sale
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.