- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 82 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 95%
- Graduation Rate: 40-44% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: ≤10%
- Reading Proficiency: ≤10%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Goodwill High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Goodwill High School?
How many students attend Goodwill High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Goodwill High School?
What grades does Goodwill High School offer ?
What school district is Goodwill High School part of?
Review Goodwill High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities