Gorman Elementary School
- Gorman Elementary School's student population of 91 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gorman Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5214 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gorman Joint School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lebec Frazier Park Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 276 students
3149 San Carlos Trail
Lebec, CA 93243
(661)245-3312 5.4 K-4 276
- Lebec El Tejon Elementary School Grades: 5-8 | 224 students
4337 Lebec Rd.
Lebec, CA 93243
(661)248-6680 5.6 5-8 224
- Pine Mountain Club Peak To Peak Mountain Charter Grades: K-8 | 79 students
19009 Cerro Noroeste Rd.
Pine Mountain Club, CA 93222
(661)364-3811 20.8 K-8 79
- Downey Mendenhall William Camp Grades: 7-12 | 41 students
42230 N. Lake Hughes Rd.
Downey, CA 90242
(661)724-1351 23.3 7-12 41
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.