- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 1,124 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 87%
- Math Proficiency: 53%
- Reading Proficiency: 64%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Granada Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Granada Middle School?
What grades does Granada Middle School offer ?
What school district is Granada Middle School part of?
Review Granada Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities