- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 817 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 27:1
- Minority Enrollment: 78%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 32% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 56% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Rancho-starbuck Intermediate often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
32% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 34% CA state average), while 56% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% CA state average).
How many students attend Rancho-starbuck Intermediate?
817 students attend Rancho-starbuck Intermediate.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
70% of Rancho-starbuck Intermediate students are Hispanic, 22% of students are White, 5% of students are Asian, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Rancho-starbuck Intermediate?
Rancho-starbuck Intermediate has a student ration of 27:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Rancho-starbuck Intermediate offer ?
Rancho-starbuck Intermediate offers enrollment in grades 7-8
What school district is Rancho-starbuck Intermediate part of?
Rancho-starbuck Intermediate is part of Lowell Joint School District.
Review Rancho-starbuck Intermediate. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities