La Habra High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 2,077 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 85%
- Graduation Rate: ≥99% (Top 1% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 62% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is La Habra High School's ranking?
La Habra High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for: Highest graduation rate (Top 1%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 62% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of La Habra High School?
The graduation rate of La Habra High School is 99%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend La Habra High School?
2,077 students attend La Habra High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
78% of La Habra High School students are Hispanic, 15% of students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of La Habra High School?
La Habra High School has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does La Habra High School offer ?
La Habra High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
View the La Habra High School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review La Habra High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities