Grapeland J High School
- Grapeland J High School's student population of 120 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Grapeland J High School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#6659 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grapeland Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grapeland Grapeland High School Grades: 9-12 | 147 students
318 N Olive
Grapeland, TX 75844
(936)687-4661 0.1 9-12 147
- Latexo Latexo Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 277 students
298 F M 2663
Latexo, TX 75849
(936)544-5664 6.9 PK-6 277
- Elkhart Elkhart Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 242 students
301 E Parker St
Elkhart, TX 75839
(903)764-8535 11.0 3-5 242
- Elkhart Elkhart High School Grades: 9-12 | 394 students
9002 S State Hwy 19
Elkhart, TX 75839
(903)764-5161 11.1 9-12 394
Amidst the growing controversy of CSCOPE curriculum, we explore both sides of the debate that is igniting in Texas and across the country.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.