Grapeland High School
- Grapeland High School's student population of 147 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||147 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Grapeland High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4057 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Grapeland Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grapeland Grapeland J High School Grades: 6-8 | 120 students
116 W Myrtle
Grapeland, TX 75844
(936)687-2351 0.1 6-8 120
- Latexo Latexo Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 277 students
298 F M 2663
Latexo, TX 75849
(936)544-5664 6.9 PK-6 277
- Elkhart Elkhart High School Grades: 9-12 | 394 students
9002 S State Hwy 19
Elkhart, TX 75839
(903)764-5161 11.0 9-12 394
- Elkhart Elkhart Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 242 students
301 E Parker St
Elkhart, TX 75839
(903)764-8535 11.0 3-5 242
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.