Green Tree East Elementary School
Green Tree East Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Green Tree East Elementary School's student population of 640 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||640 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Green Tree East Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9000 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Victor Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Green Tree East Elementary School is Mojave River Academy (1.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oro Grande Mojave River Academy Grades: K-12 | 1,405 student
19900 National Trails Hwy.
Oro Grande, CA 92368
(760) 245-3222 1.5 K-12 1,405
- Victorville Lomitas Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 826 students
12571 First Ave.
Victorville, CA 92395
(760) 243-2012 1.8 K-6 826
- Victorville Galileo Academy 101 Grades: K-6 | 698 students
15999 Warwick St.
Victorville, CA 92395
(760) 241-1753 1.9 K-6 698
- Victorville University Preparatory Grades: 7-12 | 1,099 student
13853 Seneca Rd
Victorville, CA 92392
(760) 243-5940 1.9 7-12 1,099
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.