- Greenback School's student population of 671 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||671 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Greenback School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#285 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Loudon County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenback Lanier Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 375 students
6006 Lanier Rd
Greenback, TN 37742
(865)980-1051 4.9 PK-5 375
- Vonore Vonore Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 318 students
414 Hall St
Vonore, TN 37885
(423)884-2730 5.8 5-8 318
- Vonore Vonore Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 394 students
1135 Hwy 411
Vonore, TN 37885
(423)884-6485 6.0 PK-4 394
- Louisville Friendsville Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 227 students
210 E 4th Av
Louisville, TN 37777
(865)980-1252 7.5 K-5 227
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.