Greenfield Elementary School
- Greenfield Elementary School's student population of 88 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Greenfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#301 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Contoocook Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Francestown Francestown Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 67 students
325 2nd Nh Turnpike S.
Francestown, NH 03043
(603)547-2976 3.9 K-4 67
- Peterborough South Meadow School Grades: 5-8 | 408 students
108 Hancock Rd.
Peterborough, NH 03458
(603)924-7105 4.7 5-8 408
- Bennington Pierce Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 67 students
19 Main St.
Bennington, NH 03442
(603)588-2131 5.0 K-4 67
- Lyndeborough Lyndeborough Central School Grades: PK-K | 52 students
192 Forest Rd.
Lyndeborough, NH 03082
(603)654-9381 6.1 PK-K 52
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.