Francestown Elementary School
- Francestown Elementary School's student population of 67 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||67 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Francestown Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#429 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Contoocook Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Greenfield Greenfield Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 88 students
860 Forest Rd.
Greenfield, NH 03047
(603)547-3334 3.9 PK-4 88
- New Boston New Boston Central School Grades: PK-6 | 566 students
15 Central School Rd.
New Boston, NH 03070
(603)487-2211 5.8 PK-6 566
- Bennington Pierce Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 67 students
19 Main St.
Bennington, NH 03442
(603)588-2131 6.4 K-4 67
- Lyndeborough Lyndeborough Central School Grades: PK-K | 52 students
192 Forest Rd.
Lyndeborough, NH 03082
(603)654-9381 7.0 PK-K 52
- Antrim Antrim Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 165 students
10 School St.
Antrim, NH 03440
(603)588-6371 7.7 PK-4 165
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.