Antrim Elementary School
- Antrim Elementary School's student population of 165 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Antrim Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#389 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Contoocook Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antrim Great Brook School Grades: 5-8 | 246 students
16 School St.
Antrim, NH 03440
(603)588-6630 0.0 5-8 246
- Bennington Pierce Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 67 students
19 Main St.
Bennington, NH 03442
(603)588-2131 1.9 K-4 67
- Hancock Hancock Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 47 students
10 Elementary Ln.
Hancock, NH 03449
(603)525-3303 4.2 K-4 47
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.