Hillsboro-deering High School
- Hillsboro-deering High School's student population of 380 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||380 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hillsboro-deering High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 457 schools in New Hampshire (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsboro Deering Coop School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henniker Henniker Community School Grades: PK-8 | 390 students
51 Western Avenue
Henniker, NH 03242
(603)428-3476 5.1 PK-8 390
- Antrim Antrim Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 160 students
10 School St.
Antrim, NH 03440
(603)588-6371 6.6 PK-4 160
- Antrim Great Brook School Grades: 5-8 | 245 students
16 School St.
Antrim, NH 03440
(603)588-6630 6.6 5-8 245
This school is an absolute mess, as a past student who has dealt with the staff and peers alike this school is not worth sending your child to. The staff does not care about your children and their safety. I am friends with a few students who are bullied on a daily basis, they have received physical threats from the student and the staff does absolutely nothing about it. If i was a parent that has thoughts of sending their children to this school, i would highly rethink it. home school your children parents.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - prory
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.