Hillsboro-deering High School
- Hillsboro-deering High School's student population of 342 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||342 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hillsboro-deering High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#259 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsboro Deering Coop School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henniker Henniker Community School Grades: PK-8 | 402 students
51 Western Avenue
Henniker, NH 03242
(603)428-3476 5.1 PK-8 402
- Antrim Antrim Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 165 students
10 School St.
Antrim, NH 03440
(603)588-6371 6.6 PK-4 165
- Antrim Great Brook School Grades: 5-8 | 246 students
16 School St.
Antrim, NH 03440
(603)588-6630 6.6 5-8 246
This school is an absolute mess, as a past student who has dealt with the staff and peers alike this school is not worth sending your child to. The staff does not care about your children and their safety. I am friends with a few students who are bullied on a daily basis, they have received physical threats from the student and the staff does absolutely nothing about it. If i was a parent that has thoughts of sending their children to this school, i would highly rethink it. home school your children parents.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - prory
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.