Hancock Elementary School
- Hancock Elementary School's student population of 47 students has declined by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hancock Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 7:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#39 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Contoocook Valley School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bennington Pierce Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 67 students
19 Main St.
Bennington, NH 03442
(603)588-2131 3.5 K-4 67
- Antrim Antrim Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 165 students
10 School St.
Antrim, NH 03440
(603)588-6371 4.2 PK-4 165
- Antrim Great Brook School Grades: 5-8 | 246 students
16 School St.
Antrim, NH 03440
(603)588-6630 4.2 5-8 246
- Peterborough South Meadow School Grades: 5-8 | 408 students
108 Hancock Rd.
Peterborough, NH 03458
(603)924-7105 5.3 5-8 408
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.