Gregory Hill Preschool
- Gregory Hill Preschool's student population of 282 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||282 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
- Gregory Hill Preschool's student:teacher ratio of 47:1 has increased from 46:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||--||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Westminster School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Denver Fairview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 341 students
7826 Fairview Drive
Denver, CO 80221
(303)428-1405 0.6 PK-5 341
- Denver Iver C. Ranum Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 727 students
2401 West 80th Avenue
Denver, CO 80221
(303)428-9577 0.6 6-8 727
- Westminster Westminster Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 248 students
7482 Irving Street
Westminster, CO 80030
(303)428-2494 0.6 PK-5 248
- Westminster Crown Pointe Charter Academy Grades: K-8 | 468 students
2900 West 86th Avenue
Westminster, CO 80031
(303)428-1882 0.8 K-8 468
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.