Guerneville Elementary School
- Guerneville Elementary School's student population of 281 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Guerneville Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Guerneville Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Guerneville Guerneville Community Day Grades: K-8
14630 Armstrong Woods Rd.
Guerneville, CA 95446
(707)869-2864 0.0 K-8 n/a
- Monte Rio Monte Rio Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 84 students
20700 Foothill Dr.
Monte Rio, CA 95462
(707)865-2266 2.6 K-8 84
- Forestville Forestville Academy Grades: 2-8 | 265 students
6321 Highway 116
Forestville, CA 95436
(707)887-2279 6.4 2-8 265
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.