Guerneville Elementary School
Top Placements (California)
Guerneville Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Guerneville Elementary School's student population of 281 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||281 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Guerneville Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Guerneville Elementary School is Guerneville Elementary School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Guerneville Elementary School District's student population of 281 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $9,907 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 9% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,587 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has declined by 51% over four school years.
|School District Name||Guerneville Elementary School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||281||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|District Total Revenue||$3 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$3 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$9,907||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$10,587||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Guerneville Guerneville Community Day Grades: K-8
14630 Armstrong Woods Rd.
Guerneville, CA 95446
(707)869-2864 0.0 K-8 n/a
- Monte Rio Monte Rio Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 84 students
20700 Foothill Dr.
Monte Rio, CA 95462
(707)865-2266 2.6 K-8 84
- Forestville Forestville Academy Grades: 2-8 | 265 students
6321 Highway 116
Forestville, CA 95436
(707)887-2279 6.4 2-8 265
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.