Hage Elementary School
- Hage Elementary School's student population of 700 students has grown by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||700 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hage Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 27:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1584 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Diego Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Walker Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 409 students
9225 Hillery Dr.
San Diego, CA 92126
(858)271-8050 0.6 K-5 409
- La Mesa Learning Choice Academy Grades: K-12 | 950 students
4215 Spring St. Ste. A-104
La Mesa, CA 91941
(619)463-6849 0.9 K-12 950
- San Diego Scripps Ranch High School Grades: 9-12 | 2182 students
10410 Treena St.
San Diego, CA 92131
(858)621-9020 0.9 9-12 2182
- San Diego Ericson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 687 students
11174 W.onhill Dr.
San Diego, CA 92126
(858)271-0505 1.0 K-5 687
- San Diego Trace Grades: 9-12 | 419 students
2555 Camino Del Rio S., Ste. 1
San Diego, CA 92108
(619)574-1073 1.1 9-12 419
I love this school !! The staff is very nice.
- Posted by Parent - Fshah
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.