Hall Middle School
- Hall Middle School's student population of 511 students has declined by 21% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||511 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hall Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1439 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Larkspur-Corte Madera School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Larkspur San Andreas High (Continuation School) Grades: 10-12 | 82 students
599 William Ave.
Larkspur, CA 94939
(415)945-3751 0.3 10-12 82
- Larkspur Tamiscal High (alternative) Grades: 9-12 | 108 students
305 Doherty Dr.
Larkspur, CA 94977
(415)945-3750 0.3 9-12 108
- Larkspur Redwood High School Grades: 9-12 | 1809 students
395 Doherty Dr.
Larkspur, CA 94939
(415)924-6200 0.4 9-12 1809
- Greenbrae Anthony G. Bacich Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 656 students
699 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
Greenbrae, CA 94904
(415)925-2220 1.2 K-4 656
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.