San Andreas High (Continuation School)
San Andreas High (Continuation School) places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- San Andreas High (Continuation School)'s student population of 77 students has grown by 35% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 28% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- San Andreas High (Continuation School) is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8481 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tamalpais Union High School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Larkspur Hall Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 516 students
200 Doherty Dr.
Larkspur, CA 94939
(415) 927-6978 0.3 6-8 516
- Larkspur Redwood High School Grades: 9-12 | 1,836 student
395 Doherty Dr.
Larkspur, CA 94939
(415) 924-6200 0.4 9-12 1,836
- Larkspur Tamiscal High (alternative) Grades: 9-12 | 107 students
305 Doherty Dr.
Larkspur, CA 94977
(415) 945-3750 0.4 9-12 107
- Greenbrae Anthony G. Bacich Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 645 students
699 Sir Francis Drake Blvd.
Greenbrae, CA 94904
(415) 925-2220 1.4 K-4 645
Nearby Homes for Sale
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.