Hamline Elementary School
Hamline Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Hamline Elementary School's student population of 275 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hamline Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1308 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St. Paul Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Paul Jie Ming Mandarin Immersion Academy Grades: K-5 | 187 students
1599 Englewood Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55104
(651)293-8715 0.0 K-5 187
- Saint Paul Leap High School Grades: 9-12 | 254 students
631 Albert St N
Saint Paul, MN 55104
(651)228-7706 0.5 9-12 254
- Saint Paul Area Learning Center Lead West Grades: 9-12 | 21 students
1616 University Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55105
(651)312-9096 0.6 9-12 21
- Saint Paul Avalon School Grades: 9-12 | 157 students
700 Glendale St
Saint Paul, MN 55114
(651)649-5495 0.6 9-12 157
- Saint Paul College Preparatory Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 357 students
355 Randolph Avenue, Suite 300
Saint Paul, MN 55102
(651)605-2360 0.6 K-6 357
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.