Harrison Elementary School
- Harrison Elementary School's student population of 492 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||492 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harrison Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#634 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Warsaw Community Schools School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warsaw Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 528 students
203 N Lincoln St
Warsaw, IN 46580
(574) 267-7474 1.2 K-6 528
- Warsaw Lakeview Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 544 students
848 E Smith St
Warsaw, IN 46580
(574) 269-7211 1.9 7-8 544
- Winona Lake Jefferson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 486 students
1 Jefferson Dr
Winona Lake, IN 46590
(574) 267-7361 2.0 PK-6 486
- Warsaw Madison Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 567 students
1436 W 300 N
Warsaw, IN 46582
(574) 267-6231 2.3 K-6 567
- Warsaw Washington Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 537 students
423 W Kincaide St
Warsaw, IN 46580
(574) 371-5097 2.7 K-6 537
Hi, I am a student at Lincoln elementary and I was looking all over the place to find school photos of my cousin in fourth grade named Alex Guillam I do not know how to spell her last name but never mind that If you are wondering why I was looking for her photos; it was because she said she really liked the way her pictures looked so I was looking to see what they looked like she couldn't show me because her yearbook was in storage. Okay end of that topic, I really enjoyed your back to the days this year it was very fun! I especially liked how we were paired up with other schools because we got to make new friends and I always love to make new friends! So thank you for being such an amazing school. I've heard so many great things about it! Also, out of all the kids I know the kids from Harrison are definitely the nicest. I'm going to end it here because my thumbs are starting to hurt. Sincerely Lauren Steger-4th grade-Lincoln elementary-Mrs. Grossman's class.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Lauren Steger
My girls have attend Harrison Elementary since kindergarten. Currently I have 4th and 6th grade students. We really enjoy the school ! Teachers are excellent!
- Posted by Parent - Sara
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.