Lincoln Elementary School
- Lincoln Elementary School's student population of 468 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has grown by 17% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||468 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lincoln Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#213 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Warsaw Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Warsaw Lakeview Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 548 students
848 E Smith St
Warsaw, IN 46580
(574)269-7211 0.8 7-8 548
- Winona Lake Jefferson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 496 students
1 Jefferson Dr
Winona Lake, IN 46590
(574)267-7361 1.2 PK-6 496
- Warsaw Madison Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 541 students
1436 W 300 N
Warsaw, IN 46582
(574)267-6231 1.6 K-6 541
- Warsaw Washington Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 470 students
423 W Kincaide St
Warsaw, IN 46580
(574)371-5097 1.7 K-6 470
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.