- The student population of 651 students has grown by 7% over five years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||651 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.23 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Tippecanoe Valley Corp School District's student population of 1,954 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 83% has increased from 71% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $12,914 is higher than the state average of $11,554. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,231 is less than the state average of $10,627. The district spending/student has grown by 7% over four years.
|School District Name||Tippecanoe Valley Corp School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||1,954||1,465|
|District Total Revenue||$26 MM||$17 MM|
|District Spending||$20 MM||$16 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$12,914||$11,554|
|District Spending / Student||$10,231||$10,627|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AkronTippecanoe Valley Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 460 students
11303 W 800 S
Akron, IN 46910
MentoneMentone Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 459 students
Po Box 457
Mentone, IN 46539
AkronAkron Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 384 students
Po Box 8
Akron, IN 46910
ClaypoolClaypool Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 403 students
2024 W 700 S
Claypool, IN 46510
RochesterColumbia Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-2 | 489 students
1502 Elm St Box 108
Rochester, IN 46975