Wawasee Middle School
- Wawasee Middle School's student population of 549 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||549 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Wawasee Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1169 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wawasee Community School Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Syracuse Syracuse Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 545 students
12799 N Kern Road
Syracuse, IN 46567
(574) 457-4484 3.6 K-5 545
- North Webster North Webster Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 444 students
5745 N 750 E
North Webster, IN 46555
(574) 834-7644 4.9 K-5 444
- Ligonier West Noble High School Grades: 9-12 | 701 students
5094 N Us 33
Ligonier, IN 46767
(260) 894-3191 6.8 9-12 701
- Ligonier West Noble Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 733 students
5194 N Us 33
Ligonier, IN 46767
(260) 894-3191 6.8 5-8 733
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.