Harry H Herndon
- Harry H Herndon's student population of 431 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-6|
|Total Students||431 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Harry H Herndon's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#910 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Royse City Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockwall Billie Stevenson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 625 students
636 Stevenson Dr
Rockwall, TX 75087
(469)698-7474 1.5 PK-6 625
- Royse City Miss May Vernon Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 560 students
100 Miss May Dr
Royse City, TX 75189
(972)635-5006 1.6 PK-4 560
- Royse City Anita Scott Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 563 students
1401 Erby Campbell Blvd
Royse City, TX 75189
(972)636-3300 2.2 PK-4 563
- Rockwall Sharon Shannon Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 659 students
3130 Fontanna Blvd
Rockwall, TX 75032
(469)698-2900 3.8 PK-6 659
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.