Hartley-melvin-sanborn Elementary School
- Hartley-melvin-sanborn Elementary School's student population of 253 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||253 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hartley-melvin-sanborn Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#564 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hartley-Melvin-Sanborn Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hartley Hartley-melvin-sanborn High School Grades: 9-12 | 179 students
300 N 8th Ave W
Hartley, IA 51346
(712)928-3406 0.7 9-12 179
- Everly Clay Central-everly Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 137 students
306 E 2nd St
Everly, IA 51338
(712)834-2227 7.7 7-12 137
- Sanborn Hartley-melvin-sanborn Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 192 students
509 Main St.
Sanborn, IA 51248
(712)930-3281 9.2 5-8 192
- Primghar South O'brien Elementary School Primghar Center Grades: PK-6 | 340 students
155 3rd St Ne
Primghar, IA 51245
(712)957-3755 10.0 PK-6 340
- Royal Clay Central-everly Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 154 students
401 Church St
Royal, IA 51357
(712)933-2241 12.5 PK-6 154
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.