- The student population of 104 students has grown by 23% over five years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has declined by 36% over five years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 8:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.58 is more than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|This School||(FL) School Average|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
The chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.
- St. Johns School District's student population of 34,226 students has grown by 8% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,839 in this district is less than the state average of $11,664. The district revenue/student has declined by 8% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $8,814 is less than the state average of $11,759. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||St. Johns School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||34,226||10,184|
|District Total Revenue||$287 MM||$119 MM|
|District Spending||$286 MM||$120 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,839||$11,664|
|District Spending / Student||$8,814||$11,759|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElktonSouth Woods Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 640 students
4750 Sr 206 W
Elkton, FL 32033
East PalatkaPutnam Academy Of Arts And SciencesGrades: 6-8 | 165 students
113 Putnam County Blvd
East Palatka, FL 32131
San MateoBrowning-pearce Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 768 students
100 Bear Blvd
San Mateo, FL 32187
Saint AugustinePedro Menendez High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 1369 students
600 State Road 206 W
Saint Augustine, FL 32086
PalatkaPutnam Virtual FranchiseGrades: 6-12 | 13 students
200 S 7th St
Palatka, FL 32177
April 22, 2017
Police departments on public school campuses have played a major role in reducing violent crime and the speed limit. Unfortunately, they are also fighting an uphill battle against budget cuts.
April 22, 2017
Which states have the most diverse public schools? We analyze our data to find how much diversity truly exists on public school campuses. Learn about the varying levels of school diversity in regions around the nation, as well as the benefits derived from ethnic diversity in schools.
April 21, 2017
Children are reading less and less in this country, and the effects of that are showing in their performance in school. However, there are a variety of ways parents can encourage their children to read – and hopefully to love reading!