Hatfield Elementary School
- Hatfield Elementary School's student population of 407 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||407 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Hatfield Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mitchell Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mitchell Mitchell High School Grades: 9-12 | 491 students
1000 Bishop Blvd
Mitchell, IN 47446
(812)849-3663 0.6 9-12 491
- Mitchell Burris Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 357 students
1755 Hancock Ave
Mitchell, IN 47446
(812)849-2509 0.8 3-5 357
- Orleans Orleans Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 473 students
637 E Washington St
Orleans, IN 47452
(812)865-2688 5.1 PK-6 473
- Bedford Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 329 students
2014 'f' St
Bedford, IN 47421
(812)275-6311 8.8 K-5 329
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.