Hawthorne Elementary School
- The student population of 558 students has grown by 6% over five years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 12% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades PK-5|
|Total Students||558 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.31 is less than the state average of 0.38. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Albuquerque School District's student population of 94,405 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,531 in this district is less than the state average of $12,921. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $10,976 is less than the state average of $12,586. The district spending/student has declined by 13% over four years.
|School District Name||Albuquerque School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||94,405||353|
|District Total Revenue||$982 MM||$5 MM|
|District Spending||$1,023 MM||$4 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,531||$12,921|
|District Spending / Student||$10,976||$12,586|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa FeNorth Star Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 610 students
No Street Address
Santa Fe, NM 87501
AlbuquerqueGilbert L Sena Charter High SchoolGrades: 9-12 | 185 students
69 Hotel Cir Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87123
AlbuquerqueGrant Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 640 students
1111 Easterday Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
AlbuquerqueSandia Base Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 480 students
Kafb East Bld 21000
Albuquerque, NM 87116
AlbuquerqueHayes Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 425 students
1100 Texas Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87110
July 12, 2017
Learn whether a year round attendance schedule or traditional schedule may be more appropriate for your child.
July 12, 2017
It is helpful to know the issues involved when considering public versus private schools. More about these considerations here.
July 02, 2017
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.